I haven't spoken of music as of yet. In some ways it feels so much a part of me that I forget to mention that it is something I enjoy doing. I get a slightly knotted stomach when I am urged to articulate the reasons why.
I love to perform and I always have. Just give me a microphone and a grand song to sing and I am right at home.
I am ever so blessed to have an incredibly talented husband who shares a passion for music. Phil is inspiring to be around and if you have ever stopped by his blog you'll know that he sees the world with incredibly vivid colors. We have journeyed through different seasons in our music. I was so proud of him when he was finally able to record an incredible collection of soul stirring songs for his first solo project "Come May".
Recently we took a trip home to be with family and to share some Christmas music in the greater Toronto area. Phil wrote a song for me to sing, I was honored to perform it on a television show while we were there. The song is called a Holy Night and we hope to have it recorded for Christmas 2011. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we journey toward this project.
May your Christmas be blessed with love and joy. And may you remember that it was in the waiting, in the darkness full of complications that the light of God came.
Merry Christmas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGIbrybDEM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGIbrybDEM

Good GRIEF, girl, you sang the daylights out of that song. You know I love your voice, but let me just say it AGAIN. WOW. Great song. XO
ReplyDelete